Innovation workshops are used to create quick alignment in your project group. Such workshops can typically be conducted within a day. Sometimes, however, half a day is sufficient, or you may need two days. If it is longer than that, it turns into an Innovation Project.
In our workshops, the innovation objective is well defined beforehand – we do our outmost to make sure that this is indeed the case before we start.
- Logistics – when, where, how many, who?
- Budget, scope, legal stuff
- How should participants be prepared for the workshop?
- Onboarding of participants before workshop if online
- What are the desired outcomes?
- Project stuff – who does what when?
- Requirements for workshop output